Welcome To the Challenge To Change
Challenge to Change registrations are now open!
Challenge to Change is a FREE program to save energy through simple, no-cost actions and anyone can do it! Past Challenge to Change participants averaged over a 20% reduction in their electricity usage from one week to the next! Imagine the savings on your bills and greenhouse gas emissions from continuing these no-cost actions for a whole year.
Who can join the Challenge to Change?
- Residents (households)
- Community organisations
All you need is
- Access to your electricity meter so you can record daily readings for two weeks
- The willingness to take action
What does Challenge to Change involve?
The program involves 4 simple steps:
Record your meter readings each day and plan your no-cost energy saving actions.
Keep recording your meter readings and put your energy saving plans into practice.
Come together with other C2C participants to share results from SET and GO weeks. How much energy did you save from one week to the next?
What happens next?
- CELEBRATE achievements at the Challenge to Change community get together.
- SHARE lessons and actions that worked for you, and the results you achieved.
- PRIZES and incentives awarded.
- PLAN longer-term goals to maintain or improve your energy consumption.
How do I register?
Contact our Sustainable Programs Team on 9209 6548 or email firstname.lastname@example.org